SuperCharged Secret 3, Credit Card Utopia
TURBO-CHARGED KILLER RATE SAVING INFORMATION!
Let’s just take a brief moment to recap:
If you’ve been following along on this journey with me, learning the 5 Super-Charged secrets to Credit Card Utopia, then you now know 2 very important things:
- You now know how to take advantage of zero to low interest credit card offers.
- You now https://www.thecreditrepairblueprint.com/smart-and-simple-credit-card-tips/ know that there is safety in numbers, and you know the magic “Who’s Who” of the major credit card companies. You know that one of them, in my opinion, stands out for consumers.
With me? Good. These are both essential foundations that you need to follow in order to live in Credit-Card Utopia.
Now, let me flavor it up for you.
What could be better than zero interest credit cards? What could be better than having the best, lowest, guaranteed credit card in your wallet?
1) How about cash? Would that work for you?
How about a big fat check at the end of the year, in the thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars?
Would you like to get PAID thousands of dollars each year, just for spending money that you ALREADY SPEND?
You might realize that I’m not talking DIRECTLY about interest rates. But listen, I can’t get much lower then zero interest. I need you to think creatively with me now.
2) Rewards Cards, otherwise known as incentive-based credit cards. Let’s start there.
These are no secret. Many of us have rewards cards. I have several, in fact, and I get many rewards for spending with them. I get airline miles, and I get gas vouchers, and I get discounts at online stores…AND…I get Cash.
But let me talk about a HUGE secret that most people are not yet fully exploiting for their personal and financial gain.
3) My family and I are just now getting into making money with Cash-Back offers:
Cash rebates, Cash-Back cards, those are the ones I want to focus on with you here, for a second.
How do these cash-back cards lower your interest rate? Well, at this stage, it’s a semantics game, but if you have 9% interest for example, and you use a cash-back credit card that pays you 3% on all transactions…Well, that’s like getting a 3% discount on the rate, so your charge is more along the lines of 6%. It’s not EXACTLY like that, but you get the point.