Voted Best Forex System 2010 by FX Week – Act Now and Take Advantage As Finexo Buys Out Btrader
It appears that Btrader, an extremely popular trading platform once available in 5 languages, offering over 50 currency pairs has now been purchased by Finexo, the EU regulated firm based in Dusseldorf and voted the best forex system by “FX Week” the last 3 years running.
So how does Finexo differ from the Btrader and are the tools that Btrader offered still available through Finexo’s forex system?
Why Btrader was particularly popular were 13-best-banks-who-dont-use-chexsystems for a number of reasons:
1) Deposit options through bank wire, credit card, direct ebanking, money bookers, and much more.
2) BTrader offered both the famous Meta Trader 4 platform with access to advanced charts and technical indicators and their own creation, a platform called WebFX.
3) 50 different currency pairs, with the typical spread of the majors being 3 pips.
4) Low deposit ration of $25 for WebFX and $100 for MetaTrader 4.
5) A leverage of 200:1. Not the highest but definitely below the average confirming that BTrader was truly interested in customers not losing their entire investment in 30 seconds.
6) No commission or fees of any kind.
7) 24/6 support via phone, email, live chat. This proved to be a highly responsive, patient, and helpful forex customer service support.
When most experienced traders traded using BTrader’s platform, being so new, they were often looking for a catch, expecting at some point to be hit up with expensive fee’s or commissions, but this didn’t prove to be the case.
Why Finexo then purchased this trading platform were for exactly these positive business attributes.
It seems Btrader was in it’s final steps of acquiring FSA Regulation before Finexo stepped in, so without knowing the behind the doors discussions it’s difficult to speculate what really went on.
What is clear however is that Finex now seem determined in keeping those BTraders more than satisfied with their new service while attracting new traders daily.
How does Finexo differ from BTrader?
When Finexo took over Btrader, very little had in fact changed. There are however a few noticeable differences:
1) Finexo offers spreads as low as 1 pip
2) You are open to free information to get you started, access to services with an array of technical and fundamental analysis tools and educational courses, some of which cost less then twenty dollars.
3) Free Demo Account with absolutely ZERO risk.
4) A business partner of Saxo Bank it’s Synchronised with the largest banks and exchanges worldwide.
5) Founded in 2003, it’s one of the oldest trading platforms online.