The Standards to Spot the Fake UGGs
The continuous new UGG designs in these two years are with many changeable styles and bold designs which made UGGs to be the fashion tag again. But you need to make sure you are buying the real UGGs in the huge market. www.uggstore.co.il
First thing you should pay attention to should be the prices of UGGs. Genuine UGGs are made by a whole Australia sheepskin which is quite expensive, it also decide that the prices could never be too cheap. When you are facing a pair of UGGs much cheaper than the official prices, be careful.
The second should be the color. The wool color of the real UGGs should be the same with the sheepskin colors, and the color should seems to be natural with nothing like artificial.
You can also spot the fake UGGs from the structure and the designs of UGG boots:
1) There is water-wash logo inside the boots with design, name, number, material, size and also the product places on it.
2) On one side of the oringinal box, there is also the labelled size on where you can see the design number, size number and also the women’s or the men’s UGG.
3) The same places of the same pair of UGGs should be of the same location and with the same height; the colors and the thick of the sole should also be completely same.
4) There should be no skipping, missed stitch, and broken stitches on the real UGGs.
5) The inside and outside of the UGGs must be clean and with no out- shape.
6) On the bottom of the sole, you can find the logo and with the “R” register logo on it.
7) The logo are on the heal seat of traditional UGGs and UGG slippers, the home wear UGG shoes are with the logos sealed by machine.
8) All footwear from UGG Australia are made of hand and this is also the tradition of UGG Australia Company.
There are also some other details you could use to help to spot the fake UGGs from the real ones to ensure you are purchasing the real shoes with good quality. With them, you can just buy your favorite sheepskin shoes to pamper your feet.